WIC is a nutrition and health program for families with infants, young children, pregnant, postpartum, and breastfeeding women.
While you and your children are WIC participants you will receive nutrition education to help you with questions you may have about feeding your family.
Here are just a few of the things you will be able to find out more about:
- Eating well and staying active while you are pregnant
- Breastfeeding your baby
- How to know your baby is saying “I’m hungry”
- When your baby is ready for solid foods
- When your one year old transitions to eating table foods
- The importance of family meals together at the table
- How to deal with a fussy eater
- Staying active with your child
- How the WIC foods can stretch your food budget
- Family friendly recipes using WIC foods